Monday, May 22, 2006

Routine

I got the following thought from my brother Simon's blog (http://seekinganathema.blogspot.com). He was bitching on about his weekly routine, and that everyone easily slips into a routine, forgetting what they really want and rather than pursuing dreams, just following a routine.
This is something that scares me, I get pissed off by the routine of 15 hours of lectures at university, what am I going to do when I get to a work environment.
I have dreams and aspirations and my deepest fear is that I will forget these dreams and fall into routine too easily just because its the 'done' thing.
If your reading this and your not happy where you are, do something about it. Its pointless sitting at your desk everyday and bitching about your job if your not going to be proactive in changing your situation.
No-one can take your dreams away from you - never let them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home