Tuesday, May 16, 2006

first exam

alright, I'm lying in bed with the old wireless keyboard tapping this out and writing random comments on the blogs of my brothers friends. Anyone would have thought i had not a care in the world as I occasionally flicked over to the BBC website to see what's in the news, i swear, that website is layered, everytime u go back there is something new. But no, I do have a worry in the world it is the first exam of my proffessional university career tomorrow, this is no first year exam, this one actually counts towards my degree.
Instead of looking over my notes i'm sat here admiring my new do in the mirror - what is wrong with me.
Honestly, i need some fricking motivation otherwise this could all go to pot!
NOOOO now i'm gonna be ages trying to find where the phrase 'gone to pot' came from, damn my mind and its crazy pathways!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that's some serious middle-england malaise. i think you need a decent topic to get you up and running and blow away those pre-exam blues. Here's a starter for 10:

"S T COX; the world's most handsome man. Discuss."

6:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder s t cox, and i reckon that looking like you do that's a good thing! love you man!

6:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home