Thursday, May 18, 2006

loose end

Had my first exam yesterday as many of you know. Went really well and I chilled out last night had a few beers and watched the football. My next exam is on saturday, but again i find myself at a loose end.
I feel I've treied everything, the library, my bedroom, the living room, a friends house - but I just can't find an environment where I actually feel as if I want to get work done. This is worrying, Saturday is going to be one of the hardest exams, but still that is (apparently) no motivation for me.
Oh dear, any advice anyone?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stay chilled my bro. i've been finding my self up against a similar block lately - but the closer it gets to deadlines you realise you just gotta do it. so i reckon you'll be good to go tomorrow. i'll see you then! x

4:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just believe in yourself and your power to get some serious studying done. Look in the mirror each morning and tell the person you see there how good they are at studying and arriving in an exam room feeling well prepared. Tell him that every morning first thing when you get up before you're properly awake and last thing at night when you're feeling sleepy and it will get in under your radar so soon you will know what I've always known - that you're brilliant.

10:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home